Wednesday, December 19, 2012

{Winter Break}

Well I'm HOME!!
I must admit...I miss snuggling with Zan Zan and barging into Maddi and Jordan's room each night and watching Haylee eat her breakfast (that sounded semi-creepy...woopsies!) and getting massages and hugs from Ali, but nonetheless I am so so sooo happy to be home again!
It's quite lovely here.
Bailey still enjoys making "pies" at the park...and throwing them on the ground...
And it's been awesome seeing my besties!! :) 
(I'll have to take a picture with Kendall too)

Savannie and I went to the Town Square last night with some people in her ward.  I almost took a picture of her and she said "WAIT, let me put this jacket on so no one notices that I'm wearing the same sweater that I wore last week." Yup, my best friends a total diva :) haha I love her!

And we got to see our bestest friends from D.O.H.S!! 

You have NOOOO idea how long I have waited to see my sweet little Heidi!
"Mary, I've been looking for you all the days!!"
<3

And I got to see Carebear :D ...I need to call her up because I have not seen her nearly enough!

It's good to be home.








1 comment:

  1. Miri!
    Your pictures are soooo cute! Your family is like one of those beautiful families. It looks like you had such a fun break with awesome friends. I'm now following you! :)

    ReplyDelete