Wednesday, November 28, 2012




I arrived home to a splendid little welcome of colored hearts! Yes, little Ms. Savannie heart-attacked me and I must admit...I got a little teary-eyed! I know...most people don't cry when they get heart-attacked. But to me, this one simple little random act of kindness brought back a flood of memories with my sweet best friend.

I loved being home. The second I saw Bailey she ran up to me and hugged me. Just like every day I came home from High School. Isn't her fake smile adorable? Haha

 And according to Kendall ice skating was "so high school" so I'm glad I have a sister that thinks that things that are "so high school" are pretty darn cool.  So yes, my cute sister Emmy went ice skating with me! :)



 And guess who had a birthday? My daddy!! I love Him and I am still EXTREMELY sorry for forgetting until noon...


And Sydney. Oh my heavens I love her! My mom said that she always talks about how much she misses me. She told me to take a picture of her so that whenever I get sad at college I can just look at it and smile. She's so stinking cute!


Can't wait for Winter Break :)
P.S I love my mommy too...just didn't take any pictures of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment